Lashes with mini-glue
- Immediate thickening and lengthening of your eyelash fan – natural volume
- Particularly long-lasting through its high-quality and can be reused often
- Lashes are easily attached and can be removed quickly when needed
Remove the lashes from the box and put a thin line of lash glue on the band of lashes. Then place the lashes as close as possible to the base of your natural lashes, and if necessary, press lightly using tweezers. Carefully remove the lashes going from the outer side of your eyelid to your inner side, and if necessary, tighten your eyelid. Remove excessive glue residue from your eyes and lashes with the make-up remover.
- Apply your eye make-up before putting on the lashes
- Only apply mascara to the lashes after gluing the artificial lashes to your natural lashes
- Draw a lid line using an eyeliner to conceal the transition area between your artificial lashes and your eyelid
Once opened and unsealed items cannot be returned.